DIGITIZED as NEW VERSION
- on Programplayer, very slow(low FPS) or never show the image?
- v2mixer not design as play back, focus effect doesn't care it's speed, because the job export always works in full FPS. in order to achieve fast switching effect, it does not do preprocessing nor buffering.
- the Program playeris an asynchronous preview window, when the total processing time exceeds the frame interval, you may got low FPS.
it's called frame drop, v2mixer will skip all if can for speed up next time, so may next next frame can meet that speed, then you will see the image.
- but you can preview in 1/4 or 1/10 speed, or contact us to optimize them before you upgrade your hardware. please email with the effects list you using and the CPU/GPU your device.
- in linux, if video driver doesn't have 2D acceleration(for example nouveaufor xorg), try do in openglmode, to do that set 1 for opengl_2d option in Application Configure
- i'm on linux, is VAAPI enable in v2mixer?
- sorry, confirm not yet, the GPU hardware acceleration current only CUDA(nvidia GPU) is supported. on Windows, Linux and BSD.
- why does hardware acceleration fail? my GPU report never used but v2mixer in working.
- is unfixed(yet) bugs, the GPU context keep locked some time your computer wakes up from suspend. try reboot the machine.
- for now, v2mixer most processing by CPU, GPU only use for decode/encode, so you may continue just ignore that.
- v2mixer will check available before that do, if not try restart v2mixer.
- how can i export a transparent video for web?
- transparent video see v2pLFN, but v2pLFN can't playback in browser, for now the webm/vp9 got major browser supported, the vp9 with transparent supported.
- make sure the the background color is fill transparent(the color value 0, see link above example part) in new project, then export the video with vp9 format, the "video pixel name" set to "yuva420p"