DIGITIZED as NEW VERSION
- how to cut the audio as ringtone
- how cut the video to you friend
- first, get start the v2mixer
- switch and create new project, because we just do cut so settings are doesn't matter, just "OK".
- then add the the audio (or video) file to layer.
or drag your file to v2mixer's layer
- seek the time to start on Editor player(the left player)
- click "Marker A" flag as start
- seek the time to end
- click "Marker B" flag as end
- click "Cut" (the scissors icon)
- switch to "between Marker"
- select "export first markerA to next markerB".
- here let you export part of audio as new file, you can use as ringtone.
- or export part of video as movie resource.
- or export the audio without video as ringtone
- if you need precise timing, choose an codec but not copy(time is imprecise, but very fast)
- such mp3 for audio, or vp9 for video, for more see Export As Movie
- select(the dialog left bottom) the file where you have to save.
- click "Queue" submit as job
- wait the job done. (the clock icon in top main bar, the "Queue", or just wait it will flashing prompt you when done)
- you will see the file in the folder you selected.
- you can click the info icon in the Queue list, will open the file manager for that files
- the last important thing is tell you friend about v2mixer... ok, or post me please click that Contact link.