DIGITIZED as NEW VERSION
- Example crop clips from a file into a new video file
- first, get start the v2mixer
- switch and create new project, because we just do cut so settings are doesn't matter, just "OK".
- then add the the video file to layer.
just drag your file to v2mixer's layer
- seek the time to start on Editor player(the left player)
- click "Marker A" flag as start
- seek the time to end
- click "Marker B" flag as end
- back to step 4, setup another Marker A and B
- until all the clips are marked
- click "Cut" (the scissors icon)
- switch to "between Marker"
- select "export all markerA to next markerB"
- if you need precise timing, choose an codec but not copy(time is imprecise, but very fast)
- such mp3 for audio, or vp9 for video, for more see Export As Movie
- checked the "as one"
- select(the dialog left bottom) the file where you have to save.
- click "Queue" submit as job
- wait the job done. (the clock icon in top main bar, the "Queue", or just wait it will flashing prompt you when done)
- you will see the file in the folder you selected.