DIGITIZED as NEW VERSION
- the audio output i'm in linux, lock my sound card?
- on linux, v2mixer use the ALSA, v2mixer may(if alsa handle by other agent, such OSS, PulseAudio) lock the sound card for output, you other application(or the v2mixer) may no sound.
- so if you are use the PulseAudio, alsa-plugins is required to install, it will handle the v2mixer without lock and let you enable the volume control.
- i play the 6 channelsaudio in Editor player(the left player), It seems that some channels doesn't work?
- if you audio device only 2 channels, you only got 2 channels audios(front Left and Right), the other 4 channels will be ignored.
- if you have 6 channels device, you play 2 channels audio also got 2 channels, v2mixer doesn't do intelligent thing. this's the original design for you can control the actual results.
- but by default in project settingthe audio channels is 2, so the audio chapter will default with an Effect Channel Mapand already map to 2, so you can hear them all in Program player(the right player).
- if you want export as 6 audio channels and already set audio channels as 6 in project settings, but you only have 2 channels audio device, you can keep Effect Channel Map do map as 2 channels, but change to 6 (and the Effect Channel Map) before you export.