DIGITIZED as NEW VERSION
- how to export the audio without video as ringtone
- how to export the audio only from movie as ringtone
Export specified Audio Channel only
- switch and create new project, because we just do cut so settings are doesn't matter, just "OK".
- then add the the movie or video file to layer.
or drag the file to v2mixer's layer
- click "Cut" (the scissors icon)
- switch to "as New file"
- select one of "audio Track" you want to use for ringtone.
- keep codec as "copy"
- select(the dialog left bottom) the file where you have to save.
- click "Queue" submit as job
- wait the job done. (the clock icon in top main bar, name "Queue", or just wait it will flashing prompt you when done)
- you will see the file in the folder you selected.
- click the info icon in the Queue list, will open the file manager for that folder
- for example you export only audio with aac codec, will got aac file in folder
- now we have the specified channel's audio file without video, we have to export as marker A to B to get part we want as ringtone.
Export Part of Audio File as Ringtone
- click "New Project" at left panel
- switch to "New Project"
- click "OK" to create new Project
- add the result file to layer
- follow the "how to cut the audio as ringtone"